CASL affects every email you send.
Many Canadian companies still don't know how to send emails that follow the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation. If you aren't following these rules, you're breaking the law. That's why we've created a guide that tells you everything you need to know to be a compliant business.
In this guide you will learn:
- How CASL affects your current subscriber list
- Two crucial dates to know in order to stay compliant
- The 4 email rules CASL wants to see
- The key differences between express and implied consent
- Specific ways to ask for express consent and grow your email list